After a year 2022 of exceptional sporting challenges, a Around the world upside down followed by the Route du Rhum, 2023 was marked by the launch of USE IT AGAIN for YOUTH, and the first double races of the father-son duo Romain and Titouan Pilliard.
The doubles victory over the legendary “Cowes – Dinard” will have earned Titouan a special trophy from the Yacht Club de France for a victory at his young age (17 years old)
IN 2024, Romain and Titouan will continue double-handed races, and Romain will tackle a historic race, solo, the English Transat, today THE TRANSAT CIC LORIENT – NEW YORK
Romain with USE IT AGAIN is aiming for victory in his category and will certainly be the largest multihull in the fleet.
OBJECTIVE 2024: Include the circular economy trimaran on the list of winners of this prestigious race
April 28, 2024: THE TRANSAT CIC LORIENT – New York
- Legendary race
- Every 4 years
- Same organizer as the Route du Rhum (OC SPORT)
- Very strong media coverage
- Village activation departure in Lorient for 5 days
- A running time of about 2 weeks
- Activation in New York
- Exceptional navigations in New York with partners and media
- Romain’s conferences in New York with his partners