December 2021: THE WESTABOUT ROUND THE WORLD RECORD, AGAINST THE PREVAILING WINDS AND CURRENTS
Double handed – Departure and Arrival at the same point – Record Attempt
- Organizational flexibility
- Unconventional human adventure
- Controlled communication plan
- Focus 100% trimaran Use It Again!
- Record attempt: 122 days
END OF THE RECORD ATTEMPT AROUND THE WORLD IN UPWARDS ON FEBRUARY 9, 2022 FOLLOWING AN ACCIDENT IN COOK'S BAY (but the adventure does not stop in Ushuaia)
March 2022: END OF THE WORLD TOUR IN THREE STAGES
Romain Pilliard and the Use It Again! team have made every effort to carry out a repair project in complicated conditions on the other side of the world. The goal is to continue the main mission of Use It Again! raising awareness about the protection of the ocean and the promotion of the circular economy.
Adventure – 3 steps – Solo and doubles.
A 100-day program:
- Crossing the Pacific Ocean: Ushuaia – Papeete (Polynesia)
- Crossing the Indian Ocean: Papeete – Cape Town (South Africa)
- The ascent of the Atlantic Ocean: Cape Town – Lorient
November 2022: ROUTE DU RHUM – DESTINATION GUADELOUPE
Single-handed race – 6 categories – Start from Saint Malo – Arrival at Pointe-à-Pitre
- Directed organization
- Single-handed sport challenge
- Very strong media coverage
- Departure village activation
- A running time of about 2 weeks